Refresh Your Enterprise Website The Right Way
A company’s website is the defining asset for its brand. The world makes a snap judgment about your competence, credibility and trustworthiness within seconds of hitting the landing page. Users convert or abandon with each scroll and click.
Strategic CMOs and CTOs understand the criticality of a strategically designed website and are always looking to keep its user experience design, interaction design, and the scalability of its underlying technology up-to-date.
With any website refresh, there are risks:
- The concept looked great, but the finished product did not live up. Anyone can produce a design that looks great as a still image, but most partners can’t engineer the site to look and behave as the original concept intended.
- The new design is too big a departure from the original, alienating existing users.
- Wrong tech. Most agencies only know their one pet CMS and use it as a one-size-fits all, rather than tailoring the tech stack to your future needs.
- Team or collection of random subcontractors? Most agencies are just a collection of global subcontractors who have never worked together before.
- Delays and cost overruns abound. Whether intentional or simply due to lack of experience, web teams notoriously underestimate projects. But once the project is underway, it’s hard not to be locked in to their overruns.
The answer is finding an end-to-end web development partner you can trust.
At Thinklogic, we are an end-to-end team of designers, engineers, and security experts that work together every day, all under one roof.
We have endless depth when it comes to choosing web technology stacks and implementing them, having built hundreds of enterprise--scale websites with dozens of different technologies.
We are a partner that brings decades of expertise to every decision, shepherding you through the process with as much or as little involvement as you need.
We have been responsible for building some of the most scalable and data-sensitive websites and applications in recent history including a high-profile regulated enterprise website supporting over 100,000 simultaneous visitors, 3 million regulatory form submissions in a 24 hour period, and a total of 280 million hits and 50 million form submissions within a 10 month period.
Read our case studies:
- Re-design, engineer, and launch 30 disparate websites in just a few months. Learn how we did it for this large enterprise. [link to LA-BOS]
- Maintaining enterprise websites means a support team. Or does it? Learn how Thinklogic created an entirely self-service CMS thanks to an extremely intuitive user experience.
- Unlike most agencies that design a UX concept but leave you to build it, Thinklogic engineered the website to look as good as the original mockups we signed off on.”
- When your e-commerce website manages 100,000+ product configurations, you need a custom CMS that scales. Thinklogic to the rescue.
What does it feel like to have a trusted web development partner that cares as much about your success as you do? Call us and find out.
We believe there is always a more efficient way
Thinklogic has a strong history of successfully developing and bringing to market hundreds of new web-based custom software applications. From concept refinement and business planning, to technology deployment and selling to the end-user, our team has expertise in both technology and marketing.
We understand how to build custom solutions fit for the digital age.
Clean and Concise
We want to deliver our message as quickly as possible, without any unnecessary flare.
Creating value for your business is our number one priority - we mean business.