Use this checklist to plan a successful web application launch, from start to finish.
Market research should be the starting point of any web app development process. The more time you spend scrupulously examining the target market from every angle possible, the lower the likelihood of failure.
Our Development Acceleration Response Team (DART) specializes in modern custom solutions for all your digital needs.
Download our Web Application Development Worksheet.
Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP is a Los Angeles-based law firm of more than 400 attorneys and other professionals founded in 1965. The firm earned revenues of $324 million in 2015. Manatt also operates a subsidiary, ManattJones Global Strategies, which offers a range of consulting services to public and private corporations, with professionals in all the firm’s US offices plus outposts in Mexico City and São Paulo.
Create dynamic, client-driven practice and profile pages that showcase thought leadership.
- Transition to a more visual, photo-intensive design, incorporating concise content that provides clients the right information as efficiently as possible.
- Create dynamic, client-driven practice and profile pages that showcase thought leadership.
- Shorten content to effectively communicate and describe firm practices and professionals in an easily digestible manner, while maintaining marketability and SEO-friendly content in order to drive traffic to most viewed pages (bios and practices).
- Integrate existing infrastructure and folder trees, organizing many practices and pages of thought leadership into a structure that is front-end accessible, searchable, interconnected, and user-friendly.
- Make the site mobile-friendly by incorporating responsive design into the overall template.
- Customize the search function to make content searchable by keyword, name, practice, office, position, law school, insight type, etc.
We created a user-friendly site that highlights a photo-rich design with focused content that has improved the ability of users to navigate through the site, as well as improving the overall user experience.
In addition to the improvement of site organization and user interaction, our web application solution helped simplify the migration of thousands of pages from their previous CMS.
Our web application solution helped simplify the migration of thousands of pages from their previous CMS.
We were able to deliver a dynamic site that fully meets the needs of out client. The site is visually appealing site with improved functionality that effectively integrates the vast and varied content.
Here are some important analytics from three months’ post launch compared to the same dates the previous year.
- Average Session Duration up by 36.30%
- Average Time on Page went up by 16.65%
- Average Page Load Time down by 24.60%
- Average Pages per Session up by 11.94%
- Unique Page views up by 7.43%
- Bounce rate down by 4.91%
We always root for the success of the companies we work with. The businesses that come to us are not just clients - they are our partners.
What Our Clients Say
"Finding a web development partner you can trust is so hard, especially when you are accountable for their results. But Thinklogic's transparent and collaborative approach kept me engaged and built trust from the start. Their expert team took on a large program and delivered it on schedule, keeping me informed every step of the way."
"Thinklogic was our end-to-end digital transformation partner, helping us re-imagine and re-build our flagship catalog from the ground up. The Thinklogic team methodically stepped us through their process, from surfacing and aligning us to critical business outcomes, to designing and building an innovative user experience fast enough to keep us ahead of the market."
"We augmented our web development project team with Thinklogic to get it back on track. Not only did Thinklogic ramp up quickly using their methodology, they were able to suggest improvements to our overall architecture that made dramatic improvements to the project and timeline. Any time we had questions for them, they were able to come in person to talk with us face to face."
"I have enjoyed working with Thinklogic's software design and development team. Everyone has been extremely professional and passionate in making my program a success, even under very tight timelines."