Cups of Coffee
Access to the Staffing Submission System, a robust tool created for television series staffing
• The ability to review, categorize, and manage writer’s submissions, choosing to message a writer through a Google Chat-style interface when they think it is a good fit.
• Access to the Staffing Submission System, a robust tool created for television series staffing, and has received over 12,000 submissions from writers to over 200 different series.
• Managers can use the Literary Management List tool to post requests for clients or what types of writers they wish to hire.
• The ability to manage their company profile and their executives and access “Grids” – a tool for building project-specific lists of favorite writers that they can easily export or share with their team.
• Writers have access to “Memo” tools allowing them to pitch a television series, feature, or even request representation.
Both writers and managers now have access to tools designed for their needs. Writers can choose the projects they want to work on without worrying about their agents, and managers can post open writing assignments as singular job postings.
Looking forward to a brighter future for WGA and writers everywhere
With all of these tools, the platform gained traction quickly - with over 800 companies with more than 1300 executives seeking writing talent in the first phase of the roll-out. More than 10,000 writers have taken advantage of it, all with a tremendous success rate. None of this would have been possible without this carefully designed, industry-specific platform.
We always root for the success of the companies we work with. The businesses that come to us are not just clients - they are our partners.
"Finding a web development partner you can trust is so hard, especially when you are accountable for their results. But Thinklogic's transparent and collaborative approach kept me engaged and built trust from the start. Their expert team took on a large program and delivered it on schedule, keeping me informed every step of the way."
"Thinklogic was our end-to-end digital transformation partner, helping us re-imagine and re-build our flagship catalog from the ground up. The Thinklogic team methodically stepped us through their process, from surfacing and aligning us to critical business outcomes, to designing and building an innovative user experience fast enough to keep us ahead of the market."
"We augmented our web development project team with Thinklogic to get it back on track. Not only did Thinklogic ramp up quickly using their methodology, they were able to suggest improvements to our overall architecture that made dramatic improvements to the project and timeline. Any time we had questions for them, they were able to come in person to talk with us face to face."
"I have enjoyed working with Thinklogic's software design and development team. Everyone has been extremely professional and passionate in making my program a success, even under very tight timelines."