Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP is a Los Angeles-based law firm of more than 400 attorneys and other professionals founded in 1965. The firm earned revenues of $324 million in 2015. Manatt also operates a subsidiary, ManattJones Global Strategies, which offers a range of consulting services to public and private corporations, with professionals in all the firm’s US offices plus outposts in Mexico City and São Paulo.
- Transition to a more visual, photo-intensive design, incorporating concise content that provides clients the right information as efficiently as possible.
- Create dynamic, client-driven practice and profile pages that showcase thought leadership.
- Shorten content to effectively communicate and describe firm practices and professionals in an easily digestible manner, while maintaining marketability and SEO-friendly content in order to drive traffic to most viewed pages (bios and practices).
- Integrate existing infrastructure and folder trees, organizing many practices and pages of thought leadership into a structure that is front-end accessible, searchable, interconnected, and user-friendly.
- Make the site mobile-friendly by incorporating responsive design into the overall template.
- Customize the search function to make content searchable by keyword, name, practice, office, position, law school, insight type, etc.
- CMS Implementation
- Custom Web Software Development
- Custom Business Solutions
- Web Development & Design
We created a user-friendly site that highlights a photo-rich design with focused content that has improved the ability of users to navigate through the site, as well as improving the overall user experience.
In addition to the improvement of site organization and user interaction, our web application solution helped simplify the migration of thousands of pages from their previous CMS.
We were able to deliver a dynamic site that fully meets the needs of out client. The site is visually appealing site with improved functionality that effectively integrates the vast and varied content.
Here are some important analytics from three months’ post launch compared to the same dates the previous year.
- Average Session Duration up by 36.30%
- Average Time on Page went up by 16.65%
- Average Page Load Time down by 24.60%
- Average Pages per Session up by 11.94%
- Unique Page views up by 7.43%
- Bounce rate down by 4.91%